You can download a proposal form and complete the relevant sections pertaining to the cover required. Provide any additional information which you may think is relevant to insurance being proposed.
Upon receipt of the completed proposal form , we will immediately give you feedback of the premium payable , name of Insurer and other details which may be necessary. Cover will only be provided upon payment of the full premium or upon agreed terms of payment have been reached with the management. Where there is no proposal form kindly supply information about yourself or organization and details of the items requiring to be insured.
We can arrange flexible premium payment plans to suit any of our clients' financial standing. Some of the payment options available are as follows:
- Payment of the full annual premium on commencement of cover,
- Payment of the annual premium in two equal and consecutive monthly installments,
- Payment of the annual premium in three equal and consecutive monthly installments,
- Monthly premium paid through either a Debit Order or by one current cheque with eleven monthly posted cheques issued in advance.
NB* (Normally monthly premiums are the result of the annual premium loaded by 10% and divided by 12)
- Premium financing can also be arranged through Premum Credit, a division of the First National Bank (FNB) of Botswana Ltd, or
- Monthly premium deducted through your Employer for some life covers and schemes